- Investigative journalist Paul DeRienzo reveals the political manipulations, intimidation tactics and loose-and-fast burying of nuclear waste at WCS in West Texas, along with personal recollections of growing up the son of the man who designed both Hanford in Washington state and Three Mile Island in Pennsylvania.
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK:
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission rejected its own task force’s recommendations and has decided to allow the nuclear industry to privately self-police its voluntary plans for coping with a core-melt accident. Fox in charge of the Nuclear Henhouse yet again!
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERTIPS FOR ACTIVISTS:
- Dave Parrish offers SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERTIPS #7 – decoding and using Google Plus.
THIS WEEK’S NEWS FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE:
- Fukushima waste detected along the southern California coast…again;
- Baby seals in Pacific Ocean dying of leukemia-linked disorder;
- And a nuke-powered airplane – what could go wrong?
- …and much more!