This Week’s Featured Interview:
- Tim Deere-Jones is an independent marine pollution consultant and a specialist in the behavior and fate of marine pollutants in ocean, coastal and estuarine environments. He explains how radiation in the ocean from Fukushima and the UK’s Sellafield nuclear facility have impacted food safety at tremendous distances, as far away as the US West Coast. A jaw-dropping eye-opening report. This is an Encore presentation originally presented on Nuclear Hotseat #225 from October 13, 2015.
Numnutz of the Week:
The only thing “super” about Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe-Baby showing up dressed as Super Mario at the Rio Olympics is his gall at continuing to lie about the nuclear contamination awaiting anyone who dares to attend the 2020 Tokyo Radioactive NOlympics. (And that ball he’s holding is pure projection, if not delusion…)
- Sign the Petition: “No Olympics or Paralympics in Radioactive Fukushima!”
Learn more by going to Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network. (Thanks to FFAN for use of their gas-masked baseball pitcher as this week’s Featured Image.
- Grand Canyon tribe fears for its future amid battle against uranium mining
- Greenland Inuit oppose open-pit uranium mine on Arctic mountain-top
- Indigenous Australians Fight Planned Nuclear Dump On Sacred Lands