Fukushima 7th Anniversary
VOICES FROM JAPAN
- Chikako Chiba is a representative of the Ajisai-no Kai Support Group for families with children who have thyroid cancer.
- Toshio Yanagihara is an attorney who has been seeking to protect the right of Fukushima families with children to live in a safe environment.
- Dr. Misao Fujita is the Medical Director of the Tarachine Iwaki Citizens Radiation Monitoring Center
Numnutz of the Week (for Outstanding Nuclear Boneheadedness):
NRC goes MIA as “Bomb Cyclone” Riley hammers New England, including Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant at the foot of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. Don’t want to face up to what might happen? Cancel the NRA on account of rain!
Links to Donate:
- Tarachine Iwaki Citizens Radiation Monitoring Center: https://tarachineiwaki.org/english
- 3.11 Fund for Children with Thyroid Cancer: http://www.311kikin.org/english
It Takes a Village:
Profound thanks and gratitude for the energy, insights, talents and expertise offered by so many fine professionals in the creation of this Nuclear Hotseat Voices from Japan SPECIAL:
- Co-Produced with and English translations by Beverly Findlay-Kaneko of Families for Safe Energy.
- Interviews and Featured Image by U. G. Kaneko.
- Voiceover coordinator: Kei Ogawa.
- Voice Actors:
- Chihiro Kawamura for Chikako Chiba
- Yoshi Ando for Dr. Masao Fujita
- Hiro Matsunaga for Toshio Yanagihara
My gratitude to you all for giving voice to what must be said. – Libbe HaLevy, Producer/Host, Nuclear Hotseat.