HANFORD EMERGENCY SPECIAL – Interviews:
- Bob Alvarez, senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies, where he is currently focused on nuclear disarmament, environmental and energy policies.
- Julie Wert, researcher and member, Radiation Watch, on radiation spike recorded at Hanford on Monday, May 8.
- Chuck Johnson, Nuclear Power Task Force Director for the Oregon/Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Mimi German, No Nukes NW and Radcast.org, the citizen radiation monitoring network.
- Kimberly Roberson, certified nutrition educator and founder of Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN)
- Radiation Awareness Protection Talk – for more information on how to protect your health and the health of your loved ones from nuclear radiation.
Links to Nuclear Hotseat Hanford interviews of interest:
Ace investigative reporter Susannah Frame, mid-reporting on Hanford Emergency