This Week’s Featured Interviews:
- Dawn Chapman, one of the founders of Just Moms StL who lives only a few miles away from the West Lake Landfill.
- Jan Huber bought her home in North St. Louis in 2000, never understanding that it was one mile away from a nuclear time bomb that had been going off for years.
Numnutz of the Week (for outstanding Nuclear Boneheadedness):
It wasn’t bad enough that we’ve trashed our own planet with ever-growing levels of nuclear radiation; now we bring our bad actions to a whole new planet… and on Earth Day!
The Missing Links:
- Karl Grossman nuclear archive at the East Hampton Library.
- Shaun McGee source notes and links on European stories.
- Challenge to Florida Power and Light plan to store nuclear waste under Miami’s drinking water.