This Week’s Featured Interview:
- Filmmaker Robbie Leppzer discusses his new film, POWER STRUGGLE, about the battle to close down the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant. Excerpts from the film include some choice observations by nuclear engineer and Fairewinds Energy’s Arnie Gundersen.
- A tribute to Dr. Steven Wing of the University of North Carolina’s Dept of Epidemiology, a brilliant scientist who passed away on November 9. Here is his full 2013 presentation for Dr. Helen Caldicott’s symposium, The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident:
- Link to the 2013 symposium, The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident, produced by the Helen Caldicott Foundation and Physicians for Social Responsibility: http://www.totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=hcf
Numnutz of the Week:
After an election like the USA just had, could it be anything else?
The Missing Link:
- Phone Calls Requested by the citizens of North St. Louis demanding that families in the Spanish Village subdivision, which have now been PROVEN by tests to be contaminated with high levels of radiation from the West Lake Landfill, be relocated IMMEDIATELY.
Missouri Governor Nixon: 573-751-3222
EPA Federal Administrator Gina McCarthy: 202-564-4700
- “Nuclear Power is not ‘Green Energy’: It Is a Fount of Atomic Waste” by Arnie Gundersen
- “Nuclear Bomb Test Veterans’ Long Wait for Justice: The Last Battle” by Dr. Chris Busby
- “Why the Nuclear Industry is Killing Off the Human Race” by John Urquhart
- “The Time Has Come for a Global Mobilization Against Nuclear Weapons” by Dr. Gordon Edwards.