Dr. Celine-Marie Pascale, Professor of Sociology and Affiliate Professor for the School of Communication at American University in Washington, D.C. She researched mainstream media coverage of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster that shows the bias that those of us in this movement always said was there — and she’s got the data to prove it!
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK:
Could anything be numnutzier than Canada approving creation of a nuclear waste dump less than 3/4 of a mile from the shores of Lake Huron?
- 85-year-old Sister Megan Rice‘s sabotage conviction overturned by Federal court! Ruling also covers co-defendants 66-year-old Michael Walli and 59-year-old Greg Boertje-Obed.
- Transformer explosion and fire at Indian Point nuclear reactor in New York, only 40 miles from Manhattan!
- Radon releases from uranium mine near native lands in southwest Utah!
- “Significant” amounts of Fukushima radiation detected in Pacific ocean off the coast of north America!
- Radiation from Chernobyl forest fire found in plume that hits US west coast!
- Too many exclamation marks in this write-up!