INTERVIEW: Zach “No Cameco” Ruiter, Canadian activist, on the recent Toronto Idle No More-led blockade of a train outside GE-Hitachi’s mid-city uranium processing facility. Plus words of wisdom and strategy for activists hoping to make a difference in their local communities.
- Sen. Barbara Boxer and Rep. Ed Markey blister the NRC w/a leaked document from Mitsubishi showing that SCE knew of design flaws BEFORE it installed the flawed, leaking steam generators at San Onofre;
- Navy seamen exposed to the worst of Fukushima radiation as part of the humanitarian Operation Tomodachi now suffering from leukemia, testicular cancer, brain lesions, loss of sight;
- Fukushima physicians report their “physical state is not well;
- Fukushima boy found w/6,000 disintegrations per second in his body – 50 disintegrations per kilogram of body weight leads to irreversible lesions in vital organs;
- NEW! Nuclear Hotseat’s weekly NRC report, otherwise known as DUCK!
Dr. Helen Caldicott is producing a landmark Global Symposium on the Medical and Ecological Consequences of Fukushima March 11 and 12 in New York. Come to learn from scientists, researchers, medical doctors and genuine experts on the cutting edge of the information of what’s happening as a result of the worst nuclear disaster the world has ever seen… and it’s not over yet. www.HelenCaldicottFoundation.org for the line-up of speakers and all the latest information on livestreaming.