Space Force – will it make the U.S. the Evil Empire?
Global Network’s 2018 Keep Space for Peace week poster.
This Week’s Featured Interview:
- SPACE FORCE / EVIL FORCE? Bruce Gagnon, Co-Founder and Secretary/Coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, and a 30 year veteran of actions against nuclear weaponry and expansionism in space. Bruce reveals the shocking roots of our space program and NASA, corporate/military/industrial goals for space, and what China and Russia are doing to sidestep our best laid plans.
- Category 4-5 Hurricane Florence bearing down on N. Carolina coast, with Brunswick 1 and 2 nuclear reactors – THE EXACT SAME MODEL GE MARK I REACTOR MODEL AS MELTED DOWN AT FUKUSHIMA – dead center at landfall.
Two Fukushima-model GE Mark I nuclear reactors at Brunswick on North Carolina Coast –
smack in the middle of Hurricane Florence landfall.
Numnutz of the Week (for Outstanding Nuclear Boneheadedness):
Is it pro-nuclear? Anti-nuclear? a re-envisioned Bob’s Big Boy? How political art based upon a mixed metaphor makes no statement at all.
Japan Railroad’s Fukushima Space Boy looks like a post-nuclear survivor, finally safe
and embracing solar… but given the controversy, who can tell? Not the artist, it seems…
- Beyond Nuclear Handbook – The Case Against Nuclear Power: Facts and Arguments from A-Z
- What Are Coastal Nuclear Power Plants Doing to Address Climate Threats?
- Fukushima Microparticles: An Unrecognized Threat by Nancy Foust and SimplyInfo.org