- IAEA declares 47 Japanese reactors in “Long Term Shutdown;”
- Allegations of voter fraud arise after Japan’s general election that brought in a pro-nuke government;
- Nuke industry pre-3/11/13 talking points pushing the disinformation that “radiophobia” – fear of radiation – as more harmful to health than radiation <!>;
- Fuku fish caught w/2,500 times more radiation than Japan’s bloated safety limit – it would even be illegal to import to and sell in the US!;
- NRC asleep at the wheel – literally – as committee chair (NOT Allison MacFarlane) nods off during Arnie Gundersen’s report on San Onofre… and the #2 man gets upset that Arnie had the NERVE to offer more info than he was willing to accept.
- Beyond Nuclear is at: www.BeyondNuclear.org.
- To learn when the Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) petition will be ready to roll, follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/124537680994270/?ref=ts&fref=ts or check at: www.beyondnuclear.org or: http://www.beyondnuclear.org/radiation-health/
- Story on the United National Human Resources Special Rapporteur on health: http://www.beyondnuclear.org/radiation-health-whats-new/2012/11/26/un-special-report-on-fukushima-criticizes-handling-of-radiat.html
- Cindy’s story on the conflict of interest between WHO and IAEA: http://www.beyondnuclear.org/storage/documents/conflictingmandates.pdf
- How some ways we “measure” radioactivity can be deceptive: http://www.beyondnuclear.org/children-health/2012/8/17/deception-in-sieverts-how-a-measure-of-radiation-damage-can.html
- Precaution and radiation: http://beyondnuclear.squarespace.com/storage/precaution_roadmap.pdf This goes with the discussion of “how do we know when to stop exposing ourselves and how much is too much” also here is the link to the “reversing the birth of life” piece: http://www.beyondnuclear.org/radiation-health-whats-new/2012/12/7/a-recent-review-of-radiation-studies-should-lead-nrc-to-exam.html