Nuclear Hotseat producer/host Libbe HaLevy as a young, stupid woman standing in front of the still-leaking nuclear reactor at Three Mile Island, approximately April 10, 1979
- Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds Energy Education with a blow-by-blow description of the chaos inside TMI during the first three days of the accident.
Arnie Gundersen and Libbe HaLevy in front of the San Onofre Nuclear Reactors three days before decommissioning was announced.
- Long time Middletown, PA resident Mary Stamos, with a first-hand report of the aftermath of the accident and the impact upon her family.
- Media excerpts from Walter Cronkite and countless other reporters not yet hobbled by corporate media control.
- And a “punch line” of unimaginable proportions regarding what happened to the Three Mile Island Plant Manager (HINT: You won’t believe it!).
- Three Mile Island Alert, the local Middletown activist organization: www.TMIA.com
- Mark Catlin, “Voices of Three Mile Island“: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmmdh8Xlbvg
- Adam Curtis, Adam Curtis, whose film “A is for Atom” provided excerpts from the Dictaphone recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ON-EnaRtAw
- John B. Wells, Host, Coast to Coast AM, Nuclear Power Special http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/03/23 – source of the Arnie Gundersen audio.
- CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite – Three Mile Island Special Report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVu92rk4M0Q, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16nAYUIKMiQ
- FRONTLINE: Meltdown at Three Mile Island – excellent documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPAigMuBk0, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUaywLEEN9U