Nuclear Baloney – Award-winning investigative journalist Karl Grossman provides history, context, and where even more nuclear bodies are buried – aka the “baloney” – along with Covid19/Nuclear observations. Interviewed by Nuclear Hotseat’s Libbe HaLevy
This Week’s Featured Interview:
- Nuclear Baloney – that’s what this week’s guest calls the lies, manipulation and PR of the nuclear industry – and he does a great job explaining what it is and what he means. Karl Grossman has done investigative reporting in a variety of media for more than 50 years. He is a full professor of journalism at the State University of New York/College at Old Westbury, where his courses include Investigative Reporting.For 28 years Karl has hosted the nationally-aired TV program Enviro Close-Up, produced by the New York-based video production company EnviroVideo. He’s written and presented TV documentaries including: Three Mile Island Revisited; The Push to Revive Nuclear Power; and Nukes In Space: The Nuclearization and Weaponization of the Heavens. He’s also been the chief investigative reporter for Long Island-based WVVH-TV. His documentaries for WVVH have included Renewables Are More Than Ready and Organic Farming: Can It Feed Us?Karl is the author of six books including Cover Up: What You Are Not Supposed to Know About Nuclear Power; Power Crazy; The Wrong Stuff: The Space Program’s Nuclear Threat to Our Planet, and Weapons in Space.
- For a free download of the newest edition of Karl Grossman’s Cover Up: What You Are Not Supposed to Know About Nuclear Power, CLICK on the title.
Karl Grossman’s book Cover Up is available as a free download in PDF form. CLICK ON THE IMAGE to access.
- The Hidden Nuclear Risk of the Pandemic by Victor Gilinsky and Henry Sokolski.
- Kings Bay Plowshares webinar: Disarm and Divest During COVID-19 Saturday, May 9, 12-1 p.m. Eastern time Zoom LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89542826756 Livestream LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTEGsYwuvPpwjtIufg7gzA?view_as=subscriber The panel will be moderated by Norman Soloman, RootsAction co-founder, author, & political columnist. Participants include: Medea Benjamin, Code Pink co-founder, author, and global activist Dr. Cornel West, Harvard Divinity School, author, activist, and social critic Jeremy Scahill, The Intercept co-founder, investigative journalist, and author
- FREE PODCAST TRAINING – If you have a burning desire to start your own podcast but don’t know how to begin, I’ve been receiving requests for help and information. So I’m putting together a free one-hour training on what you need to know before you start putting your podcast up and out into the world. If you’re interested, CLICK HERE to send me an email with your name, email address, and phone number, and I’ll get back to you with details and access links to the free one-hour training call.