This Week’s Featured Interview:
- Kerry Anne O’Connor works with Nyander Guard Animal Rescue, which went into the Fukushima exclusion zone and rescued 760 animals after the March 11, 2011 meltdown of the three nuclear reactors. She also runs her own charity, Anywhere Foot Baths, which provides comforting foot baths and hand massages for those who were evacuated after the triple meltdown and still live in “temporary” housing six years later.
Numnutz of the Week (for Nuclear Boneheadedness):
How in the world can the Nuclear Regulatory Commission approve any new site in the nuclear fuel chain and publish a Safety Evaluation Report which concludes the facility can, “in a safe manner operate, manage radiological and chemical hazards, protect groundwater, and eventually clean up and decommission.” The essence of “alt-nuclear-facts” – aka LIES.
The Missing Links:
- LINKS to Fukushima 6th anniversary events
- Untoward pregnancy outcomes and infant mortality in Fukushima
- Nuclear Hotseat #276 – Nukes in Space with Bruce Gagnon of Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space
- Dr. Helen Caldicott’s Symposium on the Dynamics of Possible Nuclear Extinction
- Links to source documents for Shaun McGee’s European Report