Three Mile Island Nuclear Accident – 37 Years Later
Historical Audio - First-Person Accounts
Official Errors – Mutations and Deaths – Lack of Accountability
What it was like on the ground at the first major commercial nuclear power reactor accident in US history… and what has happened in the 37 years since.
- Eric Epstein of Three Mile Island Alert
- Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds Energy Education
- Peter Bradford, former Commissioner at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission during the Three Mile Island nuclear meltdown
- Middletown resident Mary Stamos
- Walter Cronkite and members of the mainstream broadcast media
- Nuclear Hotseat Producer/Host Libbe HaLevy’s personal story of having been one mile away from the nuclear accident for the first three days.
“Only One Mile from Three Mile Island”
From the musical “Armageddon: The Living End!”
Lyric by Libbe HaLevy / Music by Grady
Sung by Libbe HaLevy