This Week’s Featured Interviews:
The PSR/IPPNW report released last week projecting at least 10,000 excess cancer cases in Japan because of the radioactivity releases from the ongoing Fukushima nuclear disaster. We’ll hear from:
- Dr. Catherine Thomasson, Executive Director of Physicians for Social Responsibility;
- Dr. Alex Rosen of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War;
- Tim Mousseau, PhD, a Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of South Carolina and on-the-ground researcher into insect and animal mutations at Chernobyl and Fukushima. Link to Nuclear Hotseat #243 featuring extended interview w/Tim Mousseau
- Bob Alvarez, who specializes in nuclear disarmament, environmental and energy policies for the Institute for Policy Studies.
Included will be insights into mainstream media response to this report.
Link to full PSR/IPPNW Report, “5 Years Living with Fukushima” – CLICK HERE.
Listen to Nuclear Hotseat Here:
Numnutz of the Week:
Tone deaf, brain dead Japanese Minister for the 2020 Tokyo NOlympics announces continued support for siting team sports in Fukushima… AND MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE START OF THE NUCLEAR DISASTER THERE!
The Missing Link:
- Reality of Fukushima is Unrecoverable: Interview with Fukushima farmer Kazuya Tarukawa
- The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster is a Serious Crime: Interview with Koide Hiroaki
- The Mothers who Set Up a Radiation Lab
- The IAEA Tries to Cover Up Another Nuclear Health Issue in Europe
- India’s Prime Minister Modi in the Grip of the Global Nuclear Salesmen
- Profitable Element, Powerful Entity: Saskatchewan’s Uranium Industry and Dene Ecology
- UK Minister and Member of Parliament: “I Was Never Told the Truth by the Nuclear Industry”