Don Hancock of Southwest Research and Information Center again fills us in on the latest developments at the Waste Isolation Pilot Project (WIPP) in Carlsbad New Mexico following the Valentine’s Day radiation leak. What exactly happened, how much leaked, how far has it traveled in which direction, what are the radiation levels — we run it all by Don and get as many anaswers as are possible.
NEW FEATURE: Food Safety and Nutrition for Immune Support and Detoxification with Kimberly Roberson, founder and director of Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN). She is a certified Diet Counselor and Nutrition Educator and author of Silence Deafening, Fukushima Fallout A Mother’s Response. To listen to her free March 23 teleconference on using zeolite for radiation protection, go to her website, http://newhealthdesign.com/events.
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK:
British Navy almost torpedoes its own nuke site.
- Fukushima update from last week’s orgy of anniversary coverage;
- Nova Scotia ship either has or has not released radiation from four cylinders knocked over;
- Fire at Scottish Dounreay nuclear decontamination facility only one week after officials learn of radwaste leak on site in 2012;
- Fairbanks, AK unanimously passes Fukushima radiation monitoring resolution requesting monitoring of coastal waters and resources;
- and RadCast, the Radiation Weather Report, with Mimi German.