LISTEN HERE (ENGLISH):
DOWNLOAD HERE (ENGLISH):
日本語版を聞く場合はここをクリックして下さい。LISTEN HERE: (JAPANESE):
ダウンロードをして聞く場合はここをクリックして下さい。DOWNLOAD HERE (JAPANESE):
- Hiroaki Koide, Asst. Professor, Kyoto University Research Reactor Institute
- Taro Yamamoto, actor and member of the Japanese Diet Upper House.
- Midori Kiuchi, popular television and movie actress
- Kaori Suzuki, Director of the Tarachine Citizens Radiation Monitoring Center
- Ruiko Muto, lead plaintiff of a large group of Fukushima residents who have filed a criminal complaint against TEPCO and the Japanese government. http://japanfocus.org/-Muto-Ruiko/3784 http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/people/AJ201206160009
- Setsuko Kida, nuclear refugee from five miles from Fukushima Daiichi and 2013 Green Party candidate for the Japanese Diet Upper House on an antinuclear platform. http://www.nuclearhotseat.com/1576/ http://www.nuclearhotseat.com/1679/
- Seiichi Mizuno is a businessman, former president of Seibu Department Stores, and former member of the Japanese Diet Upper House. www.miznos.com.
- Kosuke Ito is a former citizen of Minamisoma, Fukushima Prefecture, who helped to start Frontier Minamisoma NPO. www.frontier-minamisoma.org/
- Laura Inoue of Komoro Homestay Programme for Mothers and Children. Laurajane713@gmail.com
- Music at the top of the program, “Sokoniaru Hikari,” by Zero-nomi-kuma: http://zeronomikuma.com and https://www.facebook.com/zeronomikuma)
- Music at the end of the show, “No Nukes, Baby,” is based on “Nothing on You” by B.O.B featuring Bruno Mars, with a new lyric by singer Natsu No Color, a Tokyo-based musician who performs regularly at Japanese anti-nuke rallies. http://m.reverbnation.com/artist/natsu