INTERVIEW: The D.A.B. Safety Team consists of Ace Hoffman and Don Leichtling, who work with a “Battery” of safety-conscious San Onofre insiders and industry experts from around the world who wish to remain anonymous. They strategize arguments around engineering issues through analysis, wording, and sharing their information in easy-to-understand information documents. www.decommission.sanonofre.com; RHoffman@animatedsoftware.com; CaptDDD@gmail.com.
- Did Iran have a nuclear accident or is there some other cause for the evacuation of 1.5 million people?
- Osaka to burn radioactive Fukushima debris as the government detains and arrests anti-nuclear protestors.
- Turkey to test all food imported from Japan for suspected radioactivity, but US continues to do NOTHING to protect our food supply;
- Lupus cluster near former uranium-processing facility in Cincinnati;
- Nuclear dump will NOT be built on Utah’s Skull Valley Goshute reservation;
- NRC keeps NDA on SanO; FOE agrees; HUH?
- …and more!
LINK ON IRAN’S POSSIBLE NUCLEAR ACCIDENT:
- Joe Mangano report on Decrease in Infant Deaths After Closings of Nuclear Reactors in US: http://www.radiation.org/spotlight/reactorclosings.html
- Great article in The Mainichi on Fukushima as it approaches Year 2 anniversary: http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20130106p2a00m0na004000c.html
- Study on lupus cluster near former uranium ore processing plant in Cincinnati: http://healthnews.uc.edu/news/?%2F21316%2F
- Dr. Helen Caldicott‘s archive for “If You Love this Planet” – www.ifyoulovethis planet.org/index.html