INTERVIEW: Priscilla Star, founder of the Coalition Against Nukes (CAN) shares her passion and vision for a women-led meeting with a White House superstar!
- BIG STORY: US Navy rescue workers sue TEPCO over radiation exposure while on Fukushima disaster relief.
- ANOTHER BIG STORY: NRC smacks SCE upside the head over San Onofre “restart” plans, demands tougher info, may actually have started to “Protect People and the Environment.”
- NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK: Japan’s Prime Minister Abe for announcing that his government will endorse the building of new nuclear reactors in Japan; he is out of his mind.
- Tokyo residents report thyroid cysts and nodules.
- Quebec’s Gentilly 2 NPP decommissioned!
- “Three Mile Island,” the musical, wins international Music Theatre NOW award.
- Christina Consuelo’s video on the US Navy’s negligence towards sailors on the USS Ronald Reagan regarding their radiation exposure. Shocking video!
- Michael Collins’ write-up on the current status of the Santa Susana Field Lab, which was contaminated by uncontained nuclear meltdown in 1959 and is still hot today: http://bit.ly/Wdxu8O
- Arnie Gundersen and Fairwinds Energy Education on storage of nuclear waste — is it even possible? http://fairewinds.org/content/can-humans-find-way-store-nuclear-waste