Marius Paul and Candyce Paul of Committee for Future Generations in Saskatchewan discuss their ancestral warnings against touching “black stone” (uranium), the impact of 12 uranium mines on the health of their people, the politics of poverty in guaranteeing the nuke interests always win, and the genocidal dangers of building Canada’s proposed nuclear waste repository on their ancestral homelands.
- NRC, SCE duck the public and their responsibility for safety re: San Onofre while preparing to restart one reactor w/o any safety tests <!>;
- Fukushima clean-up now estimated to cost 10 TRILLION yen ($125.6 billion US$);
- Japan ships radioactive apples from Fukushima to Thailand… and the idiots accept them!
- And Russia (RUSSIA?!?) tests imports for radioactivity and sent 316 shipments back to Japan – but the US doesn’t even bother to check. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MARIUS AND CANDYCE PAUL:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Pages: First Nations Say No to Nuclear and Say No to Nuclear Waste Storage In Northern Saskatchewan
ACTION ALERT: CALLS NEEDED to the NRC RE: SAN ONOFRE
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR NRC COMMISSIONERS:
- Chair Allison M. Macfarlane: Tel: 301-415-1750 E-Mail: Chairman@nrc.gov
- Commissioner Kristine L. Svinicki: Tel: 301-415-1855 E-Mail: CMRSVINICKI@nrc.gov (She is on Facebook, too: Kristine Svinicki, you can Message her w/o being Friends.)
- Commissioner George Apostolakis: Tel: 301-415-1810 E-Mail: CMRAPOSTOLAKIS@nrc.gov
- Commissioner William D. Magwood: Tel: 301-415-8420 E-Mail: CMRMAGWOOD@nrc.gov
- Commissioner William C. Ostendorff: Tel: 301-415-1800 E-Mail: CMROSTENDORFF@nrc.gov