Mary Olson of NIRS on what it means when nuclear reactors are in hot water – literally.
- How To Be a Homebound Activist (hint: Yes You CAN – in time for the Coalition Against Nukes Congressional Briefing on Sept. 20 in DC);
- Hanford site leaking;
- NRC just might decide to maybe study health risks for those who live near nuclear reactors – ya think?;
- SCE letting 730 San Onofre workers go “because Unit 3 is unlikely to produce power any time soon!” (Anyone want to offer the workers job retraining for solar?);
- Kucinich demands NRC Inspector General investigate the agency’s handling of Davis Besse restart;
- Mutated worms in Japan;
- Radioactive fish 258 times higher than Japanese government deems safe caught 12.5 miles off Fukushima;
- Pennsylvania gives free potassium iodide tablets to anyone living near Limerick NPP – the big question being: WHY???
Five conjoined eggplant harvested in Fukushima Prefecture